FRENCH SPELLING CONTEST
In conjunction with the Language Carnival 2010 organized by the APB, the French Unit will be working hand in hand with the UiTMPP French Society in carrying out a French Spelling Competition. All students taking French language are encouraged to participate.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Students have to pronounce or spell the alphabets in French during the competition.
2. All accents have to be mentioned during the spelling contest, contestants will be disqualified if they fail to indicate the accents when spelling the word.
3. Contestants can only spell once; any repetition will not be accepted.
4. The French Spelling Contest is oral so contestants are not allowed to read or write down the word they are spelling.
5. If contestants are successful in spelling correctly the word given, they will go to the next round till there are only 12 contestants left for the final round.
6. The judges for the preliminary rounds are from the committee members of the UiTMPP French Society. Madame Er Ann Nah will be the final round’s judge.
7. Three winners will be chosen from the last 12 finalists.
8. The date of the final round will be announced once the preliminary rounds are completed.
FRENCH SOCIETY of UiTM Pulau Pinang